Support for Bronze Arts Award
Part A: Explore the arts as a participant
- By taking part in one of our paid practical workshops students will be able to explore a particular technique. The opportunity for reflection through discussion will be provided during this session.
Part B: Explore the arts as an audience member
- We offer free introductory and 30 minute paid talks. Students would be encouraged to be actively engaged in discussion and reflection.
- We offer a range of free and charged, bookable events that are open to the public. Please see our What’s On brochure for all upcoming events.
Part C: Arts inspiration
- Our free introductory or 30 minute paid talks provide students with the opportunity to find out about an artist who inspires them.
- Our Art Library is a free public reference resource, with internet access, a large range of art books, exhibition catalogues and art magazines. It also houses our collection of Artists’ Books.
- Our In Conversation events are bookable and open to the public. These events involve artists talking about their work to a small audience, with the opportunity for Q&A at the end. Please see our What’s On brochure for all upcoming events.
For further information please contact Catherine James, Education Assistant on 01922 654411 or Catherine.email@example.com
All talks, practical workshops and events need to be booked in advance of the visit.