Work with your child to deliver Discover at Home Arts Award, children will investigate different art forms and learn about an artist. Taking part in a practical workshop allows them to use their new knowledge and share their work with the grandparents, teachers & friends contributing towards their Arts Award Discover at Home.
Part A: Discover
- Highlight which art forms you recognise and add others that are not listed in the box provided.
- Now follow one of our FREE children’s online workshops https://thenewartgallerywalsall.org.uk/exhibition/childrens-online-workshops/
- Take pictures of the artwork made
Part B: Find out
- find out about artists and their work.
- How will you find out about their work?
Part C: Share
- Ask your child to share their work from the practical workshop within their family, friends or teacher, talking about materials used and the method they used
- This can be recorded in text form by the people who witness the child sharing what they have learnt and what they have enjoyed
A great workshop to support your GCSE take-up and the Primary to Secondary transition or an addition to your post SAT’s programme.
-Recommended for all ages
-Must be booked in advance
-£6 (Cost includes moderation & official certificate from Trinity College London)
-Official Arts Award certificates will be posted to you at a later date
For more information or to book please contact: Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover at Home Booking Form (Download)