Support for Gold Arts Award
Unit 1, Part A: Extend own arts practice
Unit 1, Part B: Development opportunities within the wider arts sector
- We offer a limited number of volunteering and work experience days and placements to support young people undertaking their Gold Arts Award.
- Upon advanced request we can provide talks and Q&A sessions for young people visiting.
- We offer a range of free and charged, bookable events that are open to the public. Please see our What’s On brochure for all upcoming events.
Unit 1, Part C: Research advanced practitioners and review arts events
- Taking part in our work experience or volunteering offer provides young people with the opportunity to work alongside more advanced practitioners.
- Our In Conversation events provide young people with the opportunity for Q&A with exhibiting artists. Please see our What’s On brochure for all upcoming events.
- We offer a range of free and charged, bookable events that are open to the public and perfect for review writing. Please see our What’s On brochure for all upcoming events.
Unit 1, Part D: Form and communicate a view on an arts issue.
- Upon request a member of the Education Team can discuss a young person’s chosen issue.
For further information please contact Catherine James, Education Assistant
T: 01922 654411
All talks, practical workshops and events need to be booked in advance of the visit.