for teachers and students
In this time of recovery and reconnection we are offering virtual and Gallery-based opportunities from May 2021, throughout the summer holidays and beyond.
For all Key Stages:
- NAG Art Club: Monthly, fun, creative, cross-curricular workshops at your school with one of our talented DBS certified artist educators.
- Wellbeing Workshops – Mindful Marks: Designed to support good mental health, these gallery-based workshops reduce stress and promote calm with guided looking, explore emotions and positive-thinking using artworks as stimuli, and foster individual expression through mark-making.
- Free Online Workshops: More than 70 exciting step-by-step films to discover at school or home, exploring a variety of themes and art mediums. Tell us your theme and we’ll find a workshop for you! View online here.
- Free bespoke digital teacher resources: Talk to us about your upcoming theme and we will tailor a short film or a digital worksheet for you.
- GCSE Art Exam and Sketchbook Support: Virtual or Gallery-based tailored sessions for Year 10 and 11 students, designed to inspire and boost confidence. Watch demos and learn new creative techniques, discover artists in our Collections and identify ways to develop sketchbooks and respond to exam questions.
- Sketchbook in a Day: A fast-paced day of workshops at the gallery exploring drawing and printmaking techniques to fill a sketchbook!
To find out more and to talk to us about how we can support you and your students, email Catherine James, Education Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org